ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject RE: Use of XMLPull for parsing ant config files
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:19:19 GMT
XMLPull is an API going through the standards process. There are two implementations that I
know of. KXML, and XPP3, both are found on the www.xmlpull.org site. I use KXML2, which is
like 20K or so in size and does both reading and writing of xml files. I don't think either
makes much of a difference for Ant in particular. I think XPP3 has a hook to Xerces for xml
dtd/schema validation as well, but its been a while since I read up on the features.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosendahl Sten - stro [mailto:stro@im.se]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 8:42 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Use of XMLPull for parsing ant config files

Isn't XMLPull just an API? Or did have a specific implementation in mind?

Sten

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

"The information contained in this e-mail message  may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com."