ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject Use of XMLPull for parsing ant config files
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:19:18 GMT
Erik,

Have you guys looked at using XMLPull yet for parsing ant config files? I was wondering if
that was something under consideration for its small size, and blazing fast speed, not to
mention low use of memory.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 8:07 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Ant book review in JavaPro July 2003

Kirk - thanks for the kind words!

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 03:16  PM, Kirk Pepperdine wrote:
> As for involvement here, I admit to being a lurker :)

We're still waiting for your classloader fixes for Ant that we
discussed last November :))  (i.e. making it so junit.jar is not needed
in the classpath running Ant).

	Erik

---

"The information contained in this e-mail message  may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com."