ant-user mailing list archives

From Elizabeth Cooper <ecoo...@ergotech.com>
Subject creating a source set
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:02:36 GMT
This question is specifically related to building a sub-set of source files
for javadocs.

I have a base package that I want to javadoc completely, plus I want to
javadoc some additional code OUTSIDE this package upon which this base
package has a dependency.

So what I would like to do is to have ANT copy only the source that is
needed from this additional package into a source directory which I will
ultimately use for the javadoc task.

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to make ANT do this.

For example, can I give ANT one source file (in my main package) and a path
to other source directories (the packages with the dependency source) and
have ANT return 1) either a list of source files that would be needed to
compile that main source code or 2) copy these particular source files
somewhere?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Cooper
ErgoTech Systems, Inc.