ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patel, Rakesh" <Rakesh.Pa...@Metapack.com>
Subject Ant, JUnit and SQL
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:13:08 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement to run db scripts prior and after each testcase. Whats
the best way to do this? I use a wildcard to find the testcases:

<batchtest>
      <fileset dir="${dir.src}">
          <include name="**/*Test.java"/>
          <exclude name="**/AllTests.java"/>
	</fileset>
</batchtest>

So what I would like to do is something like this:

1. for testcase, xxxTest, found by the above target,
2. run xxxsetup.sql
3. run xxxTest
4. run xxxteardown.sql
5. continue for each testcase

I can use a naming convention for the sql scripts if that helps. I know I
can put the call in the testcase itself but Ant has good functionality
builtin for calling sql already and don't want to put jdbc code into my
testcases as well.

Thanks

Rakesh