ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Mlodzinski" <>
Subject RE: Using the same targets across multiple platforms
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:16:26 GMT
This would be ideal

> targets. Does anyone know a way of doing what I've described
> above, or a better way of doing this? Any help muchly appreciated.

You could bypass the script files altogether, and use the <java> task
to start jboss the way you want to. Granted, this may be more work,
amounts to writing your own 'script' (run.bat,, run.xml), but if
the jboss startup scripts are simple enough, it wouldn't be very hard
to make your own.
You could still use a properties file to add (or not add) debugging

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message