ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject <cvs import .cvsigonore />
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:25:21 GMT

Hi,

Scenario :

The cvscommand in my buildfile to get a new module in cvsrepository.

		<cvs
		cvsroot="${cvs.repository}"
		passfile="${cvs.passworddir}/.cvspass"
		command='import -m "initial import" MyProject1 gilbert MyProject_0_01'
            />

Question :

Is there another way than import for a new module that resists outside a sandbox ?!

Problems :

With a given structure like that :

MyProject

          helper classes with *.class

I also get the subdirectory into repository but it should stay outside.
As far as i know, i may only use filepatterns in .cvsignore ?!

My cvsignore looks like that :
*.class
*.bat
*.xml

Question :

How do exclude directories ?
Why are only *.class of rootdirectory ignored but *.class of subdir get into cvs ?

thx for any advice/hints !!  Cederquist didn't help

bye4now,
        Gilbert