ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glanville, Jay" <Jay.Glanvi...@NaturalConvergence.com>
Subject RE: How to import/export source/classes into/from Eclipse
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:56:23 GMT
Hello Chienbui.

Nope.   That really doesn't help that much.  So, I'll tell you what I know
and let you use that for your own purposes.

In Eclipse, you need to set up a project (for this example, I'll name it
Proj).  Set the project contents to a directory (eg: c:\proj).  In the
project, set the source directory (eg: c:\proj\src) and output directory
(eg: c:\proj\output).  Note that these are sub directories of the project
dir.  Next, setup Eclipse to refresh the project upon startup (Window ->
Preferences -> Workbench -> Refresh Workplace on startup).  This will tell
Eclipse to look at your project and ensure that the class files are up to
date with your source files.  Now you can shut down Eclipse and look in your
output directory for the classes.

Hope this helps.

JDG