ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glanville, Jay" <Jay.Glanvi...@NaturalConvergence.com>
Subject RE: How to import/export source/classes into/from Eclipse
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:24:20 GMT
Hello Chienbui.

Which IDE are you referring to: Eclipse or Visual Age for Java?  They are
not the same thing!  You cannot refer to them in the same sentence using an
either/or sentence structure.  Either you're using VAJ or Eclipse.  Which?

Also, let me confirm what it is you need to do: you basically want to
compare the results of a compile from your IDE to the classes already
existing on your app server.  Is this correct?  The following may sound
rude, but I want to be sure of what you're doing.  Why do you need to
compare the results from your IDE?  Why don't you just compare the results
from your compiler to the app server?

If your IDE is Eclipse, I think I might know a way of doing this.

JDG