ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Doran <cdo...@pts.com>
Subject Re: Using VSS task in latest nightly build
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:12:00 GMT
Not sure if it's a bug or just a config issue. Maybe you could cast a quick
eye over this and let me know if I should log it as a bug report.

My target is called 'getsqlscripts'. Here are the relevant parts of the log:

With 1.5.3-1:

getsqlscripts:
Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: Executing 'ss' with arguments:
'Get'
'$/web/database/stored procedures'
'-GLC:\Development\projects\evscheduler\db\sql'
'-I-'
'-R'

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the
command.

With 1.6alpha:

getsqlscripts:
    +Task: vssget
Execute:CommandLauncher: Executing 'cmd' with arguments:
'/c'
'cd'
'/d'
'C:\Development\projects\evscheduler\db'
'&&'
'ss'
'Get'
'$/web/database/stored procedures'
'-GLC:\Development\projects\evscheduler\db\sql'
'-I-'
''
'-R'
'-VL-L'
''
''
'-GTC'
''

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the
command.

Thanks

Chris