ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Setting a project timeout?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:52:45 GMT
The Antelope tasks include a 'limit' task:

"The Limit task is a task container (that is, it holds other tasks) and
sets a time limit on how long the nested tasks are allowed to run. This
is useful for unit tests that go awry, hung socket connections, or other
potentially long running tasks that need to be shut off without stopping
the build."

Docs at:
http://antelope.sourceforge.net/manual/bk03ch10.html

Antelope at: