ant-user mailing list archives

From Wendi Sisson <wendi.sis...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: optional.jar - why doesn't ant find it in ANT_HOME\lib?
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:39:07 GMT
I'm sorry, what do you mean by "blow away your classpath"? Do you mean erase it
entirely? And, if so, do you mean the environment variable (as opposed to the
one in the build.xml)?

In the meantime, here is the output of a "set" command, without having changed
anything since my last email. As always, thanks!

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
ANT_HOME=D:\opt\ant
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\ws429258\Application Data
ClassPath=D:\jdk1.2.2\bin\;D:\jdk1.2.2\jre\lib\rt.jar;D:\opt\;D:\Program Files\T

OPLink\Classes\JDK1.2\TOPLink.jar;D:\Program Files\TOPLink\Classes\JDK1.2\TOPLin

kX.jar;D:\Program Files\TOPLink\Classes\JDK1.2\Tools.jar;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs

\javax.jar;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs\xerces.jar;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs\dtdparser.

jar;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs\classes.jar;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs\gsjclientbase.ja

r;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs\ejbtools.jar;D:\opt\;D:\Program Files\TOPLink\Classes\

JDK1.2\;D:\Program Files\Exceed.nt\hcljrcsv.jar;D:\Program Files\Exceed.nt\;C:\P

rogram Files\Exceed.nt\hcljrcsv.jar;C:\WINNT\system32\PureEdge\46\Java\Source\;C

:\WINNT\system32\PureEdge\46\Java\Classes\pe_api.jar;.;D:\opt\TradeXpress\libs\c

lasses12.zip;D:\opt\weblogic\wlserver6.1\lib\weblogic.jar;D:\opt\ant\lib\optiona

l.jar;D:\opt\ant\lib\NetComponents.jar
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=WS429258
ComSpec=C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\
JAVA_HOME=D:\opt\weblogic\jdk131
LOGONSERVER=\\WS429258
MA_AGENT=c:\svctools\softmgmt\rstate.exe
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OS=Windows_NT
Os2LibPath=C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;
Path=D:\jdk1.2.2\bin;D:\Oracle8\bin;D:\Oracle8I\bin;D:\oracle\bin;D:\Program Fil

es\oracle\bin;d:\mks\mkssi;d:\mks\mksnt;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\Syst

em32\Wbem;D:\Program Files\common;;D:\Program Files\JProbe Suite 4.0\bin;D:\opt\

weblogic\wlserver6.1;D:\opt\weblogic\wlserver6.1\bin;D:\opt\ant\bin;D:\VisualCaf

e\BIN;D:\VisualCafe\JAVA\BIN;D:\Program Files\JProbe Suite 4.0\bin;D:\opt\ant\bi

PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0803
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
ROOTDIR=d:/mks
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINNT
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\ws429258\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\ws429258\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMPDIR=C:/WINNT/TEMP
USERDOMAIN=WS429258
USERNAME=ws429258
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\ws429258
windir=C:\WINNT