ant-user mailing list archives

From Wendi Sisson <wendi.sis...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: optional.jar - why doesn't ant find it in ANT_HOME\lib?
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:58:28 GMT
Excellent point, but unfortunately it's not the problem. I have the official
download from the ant site, and I double-checked that it does in fact contain
FTP.class, and the path to it is org.apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\net.

I have since tried 2 other steps: I added the optional & ftp libraries to the
build.classpath variable used in the build.xml file (as well as to the
environment variable, although the ftp task in my build.xml does not
explicitly use the build.classpath variable). I also re-started the computer,
even though it's not supposed to be necessary, to make sure all the
environment variable changes have been picked up.

Any other pointers? Again, thanks for your consideration.

Wendi