ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@smartpennies.com>
Subject Re: antelope
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:43:01 GMT
Lack of activity in this case means no bugs! As far as I know, the tasks
are very stable. I am working on a couple of things that don't work in
Ant 1.6, but if you're using any of the 1.5.x versions, the tasks work
well.

Dale

Disclaimer:  I wrote antelope and the associated tasks, so I'm biased.
In real life, I use antelope and the tasks almost everyday.

Sushil Sureka wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am planning to use some of the task that are created as part of the "Antelope" project
but the only thing that concerns me is there is hardly any activity in forums in recent months.
Have any of you had a chance to look at it and if you did, please let me  know how stable
the latest version is.