ant-user mailing list archives

From sunil singh <sunil.si...@oracle.com>
Subject Creating a final build summary output file.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:17:47 GMT
Hi,

I have quite a few ant projects and sub-projects for building our whole
stack.
The master ant script basically calls a bunch of ant scripts in the
tree, what I
am interested in is creating a final build summary output file, which
will give
a snapshot of the whole build.

For example : the final summary could look like the following .

Build Component        Build Status        Build Start-Time        Build
End-Time        Detailed Log-file
CompA                        PASS                07/24/2003:12:00
07/24/2003:12:35    Outputdir/CompA.log

Does ant provide any mechanism to generate a build summary file like
this or any other format ?

Thanks!
Sunil--