ant-user mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <mhawtho...@alumni.pitt.edu>
Subject Re: Trying to get rid of makefiles
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:07:23 GMT
I took a quick look and couldn't find anything, unfortunately.

I suggest you inform your co-workers that the rest of the universe is
using ant to build their java projects.  In a way, ant was created
because of  make's problems.  Point them to some documentation and maybe
they will see that industry (not company) standards are the way to go.