ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: default bsedir
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:08:14 GMT
Hi David,

Lucky for you that approach works. Our product is a bunch of ejb and web
applications which have some interdependancies. We also like to build
the whole product from scratch and produce an InstallShield installer
nightly as that helps catch problems early. Developers can always build
their own component and test them in their dev environment. (That's one
of the reasons for the large number of build files.) Instead of one
simple check out of one sub project directory, we rely on developers
knowing what sections of the cvs module they don't use and not checking
them out. Not quite as easy as your approach, but that's the way it is
and has to be ;-(

Donal