ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: default bsedir
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:31:22 GMT
That really depends on the size of the project. Our product has several
thousand java file and at last count 67 build files. At that scale a
dedicated build file directory at the same level as src is more
appropriate. But I'm veering off topic and most people out there will be
fortunate enough to be working on smaller ant projects than yours truly.

Donal