ant-user mailing list archives

From Aurele Venet <Aurele.Ve...@esa.int>
Subject Re: Ant Tasks
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:09:38 GMT
Hello Vikas,

it is quite straightforward to create your own task as well in ant.
Although I am not sure about step 1 & 2 with existing ant task, it is
quite easy to do that in Java.  For step 3, there already exist cvs
javaLibs, so again should be quite easy to write a task to check-in.  If
you are going to use these a lot, a little effort spent in writing these
will reep great rewards!

I have written a task for signing applets using netscape signtool, not a
very good example in this case, but quite easy to follow. If you want a
copy let me know and I'll post it to you....

kind regards

Vrata

tel:+34.918.131.331