ant-user mailing list archives

From Florent Zara <fzara...@free.fr>
Subject [Ant 1.4.1] CVS acces via SSH
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:18:24 GMT
Hi,

I would like to checkout a CVS module via Ant 1.4.1 from a server
(Debian stable) only accessible via SSH.
Note: for compatibily reasons, we are stuck with Ant 1.4.1

I'm unable to checkout my module.
Here is my task:

     <target name="testcvs">
         <cvs cvsRoot=":ext:fzara@192.168.1.25:/data/cvsflorent"
              package="MyTestProject"
         />
     </target>

And the result is (in debug mode):
testcvs:
Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: cvs -d
:ext:fzara@192.168.1.25:/data/cvsflorent checkout MyTestProject
       [cvs] cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `'ssh' n'est
pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
       [cvs] ' from cvs server
       [cvs] cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `ou externe,
un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
       [cvs] ' from cvs server
       [cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult
above messages if any)
      [echo] T?e CVS effectu?

Reading archives and recent doc, it seems that in Ant 1.5.x, there is an
"cvsRsh" parameter that could have solved my problem. Do you know a way
to do this with Ant 1.4.1 ?

Many Thanks

Florent