ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lule Chen" <llc...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Print to stdout without line buffer in Ant, how?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:56:04 GMT
Hi, I have a perl script which has a do loop and for each loop, there is a
print statement to update the loop information in the same single line.
There is no new line character at the end of the print statement. It works
fine by calling the perl from the shell. But when the script is execed from
Ant, the print statement seems to be buffered and nothing appears on the
screen until the loop has been finished and it meets another print statement
that contains the new line character. I am wondering is there any way to
remove the line buffer of the Ant?

Louis