ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lule Chen" <>
Subject RE: Foreach and javac
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:33:43 GMT
Thanks, Carsten:

After I set the fork to true, it got compiled without using foreach task.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bansemir, Carsten []
Sent: July 10, 2003 12:14 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: Foreach and javac

did you try to set fork="true" and memoryMaximumSize="512m" or even 1024m ?
I also work with many dirs and sources, and here it works fine: this is my
javac task:

		<target name="compile" depends="init">
		   <javac srcdir="${sources}"

and when you split it, and want to compile every subdirectory, I think you
have to add every subdirectory to the classpath, not only the Src Directory.
Therefor it would be nice to know how wildcards can be used in the <path>
task, but I haven't found out yet. Someone else?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----