ant-user mailing list archives

From dc ...@wm.namco.co.jp>
Subject Re: How to insert our own manifest filein jar
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:37:53 GMT

yeh, the manifest auto created by Ant fails QA process for some of the
operators we work with, as it also reorders the elements, differently
from the JAD. Thus you have to create your own manifest and use the
option below:

		<jar	jarfile="${jarpath}"
				manifest="${build}/template/template.MF"	>
				<fileset dir="${build}/unjar" includes="**/*" excludes="**/*.db"/>
		</jar>

from [ "Manav Ahuja" <manav.ahuja@wipro.com> ] on [ Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:58:01 +0530
]

>   Hi,
>    i am trying to create a jar through xml and otherwise but in both the
>   cases there is some difference in the size of manifest files.
>   the manifest file added through ant show size of 53 whereas the
>   otherwise added manifest file shows the size of 71.
>   So can anybody put some light as to
>   1. how to add my own manifest file and not use the default ant one ?
>   2. Point out the reason for the size difference above?
>

>   Cheers,
>   Manav Ahuja
>   Wipro Technologies,
>   Tel : 91-80-8520408 xtn 1153