ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Please help getting ANT to work with ANTLR 2.7.2
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:45:03 GMT
One thing that seems like a good thing to do would be
to test your Ant setup with the <available> task:

<available property="antlrToolIsAvailable"
classname="antlr.Tool" />

<echo
message="antlrToolIsAvailable=${antlrToolisAvailable}"
/>

If it's false, there's something wrong with your
classpath...

BUT I went back and reread your original post after I
wrote the above, and your error looks like you may
have just put the <antlr> task in the wrong context.
Check your XML or post its text if you still can't
find anything...

-Matt