ant-user mailing list archives

From James Asher <thejoker...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is this Ant Task feasable?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:20:02 GMT
I know there is no inherent ant task that does all
this, that's fine.

>From looking at these projects you have mentioned,
there is one fundamental tool I need that I have yet
to see, that would be getting the html context of a
page.  I realize many of these projects can get
headers and things of that nature, but I need the
specific html of a page.

Do any of these ( or other ) projects do that?  From
perusing the links provided here I do not see such a
thing.