ant-user mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Barros" <leobar...@email.com>
Subject Sending multiple arguments to the <java> task
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:23:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a parser class that verifies some IDL files I need for
CORBA.

The tags I'm using (which works great) are the following:

	<java classname="org.jacorb.idl.parser">
		<classpath>
			<pathelement path="${JACORB_JAR}"/>
		</classpath>
		<arg value="${IDL_DIR}/sga-daemon.idl"/>
		<arg value="${IDL_DIR}/sga-manager.idl"/>
		<arg value="${IDL_DIR}/wio.idl"/>
	</java>

This works fine, but what if I have hundreds of file to parse? I'd
like to use something like a <fileset> with a *.idl
<include> in
order to give it as a parameter to the <java> task. But I
couldn't
find an easy way to do it? Is it feasible? Without having to create
my own <java> task?

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers