ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Kodungallur" <hkodungal...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: problem with <tar> task
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:22:53 GMT
Well, its a user error. Please ignore it.

The steps taken were
(1) fix crlf on (windows)
(2) tar under (windows)
(3) UNZIP (using winzip) it onto a network drive mapped to the
unix machine

If we followed your steps below, it works just fine.

The mystery here is that if we followed the above three steps but
instead of tar used zip in step 2, the crlf problem on unix is not
there.

Thanks much
-Hari