ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Kodungallur" <hkodungal...@rediffmail.com>
Subject problem with <tar> task
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:02:54 GMT
Hi,

Our builds are done on an NT box, for installation on either
Windows or Unix. For Unix we use the <tar> task to package them
and for Windows, we use <zip>. The files for Unix are converted to
Unix style using FixCRLF task before taring it. But after
untaring, the files are still in PC format. However, if I replace
the <tar> with <zip> for windows, the format is preserved.
Am I doing anything wrong or is it a bug with <tar>? Any way
out?

TIA,
-Hari