ant-user mailing list archives

From dc ...@wm.namco.co.jp>
Subject Re[2]: How do I update a property file correctly?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:26:00 GMT
you could also have a template properties file that you copy and
overwrite each time... means doing it at start and end of your build but
gives control...

in your template template.props
	build.timestamp=@TIMESTAMP@

<copy  todir="${template}">
    <fileset dir="${common.dir}/res/" includes="template.*" />
        <filterchain>
            <filterreader classname="org.apache.tools.ant.filters.ReplaceTokens">
                <param type="token" name="TIMESTAMP"
value="${timestamp}"/>

etc.

from [ Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de ] on [ Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:12:25 +0200 ]