ant-user mailing list archives

From James Asher <thejoker...@yahoo.com>
Subject JUnit Test Times?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:15:04 GMT
When I run my test using java 1.3 I get a time of
about 48 seconds.  When I run it using java 1.4 I get
a time of about 17 seconds.  The only difference
between each test is that one is run using java 1.3
and the other java 1.4.  Is this supposed to happen?
Could it be just the java version? or could it be bad
coding on my part? Or perhaps the fact that I'm using
JSSE and that it's already apart of java 1.4 and not
1.3 and there is some sort of time saving part in
there that I'm not aware of.

Thank you for your comments.

 - James