ant-user mailing list archives

From Mich F <michf...@yahoo.com>
Subject No public execute() in class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTest
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:20:06 GMT
Hi, all,

I've been using Ant 1.4 for my project, and have this in my build.xml:

 <taskdef name="test" classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTest"
/>

this worked fine until I tried to upgrade to Ant 1.5.3, I got the error:

Trying to override old definition of task test
No public execute() in class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTest

Can anyone please give me some idea how to fix this?

Thanks a lot!
Michelle