ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: <touch> does not support 'if' attribute
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:07:34 GMT
I'd have a target to expressly create the file.  This target would have an
"if" attribute with a value of the property that you set (or did not set)
earlier.

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy Bacon [mailto:billy.bacon@thirty3.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:04 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: <touch> does not support 'if' attribute

Does anyone have a work-around for this? I want to create a file on the
system 'if' a property has been set within my ant target.

For example, In my target I have a <junit> task that sets a failed property
if one or more unit tests fail. Within the same target I want to create a
file on the system (via the <touch> task) if and only if the failed property
is set. I also tried to use the <exec> task but this too doesn't support the
'if' attribute.

Any ideas?

- Billy -