ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: EJBJar - cannot replace jar error...
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:42:45 GMT
Scratch that one too, the generated ejbs were being included in the
classpath, did a <not> and <contains> with ejb-jar.xml again to get out of
this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciramella, EJ [mailto:ECiramella@emptoris.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 3:27 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: EJBJar - cannot replace jar error...

I'm getting the following error repeatedly:

[ejbc] ERROR: Could not delete previous jar <jarfilename>

This only happens when the jar exists, but I make a change to the jars
source (xml or java).  When I rerun the build target, the portion of the
build script that generates the ejb chokes.  When I manually delete the jar
file of the jar I'd like to rebuild, everything works.  Any suggestions?