ant-user mailing list archives

From <topfi...@vuurwerk.nl>
Subject Stopping and starting a service in Win2000 with Ant.
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:55:26 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to execute a batch file after the compilation of
my source with Ant. I added the required tags in the build.xml.
The batch file is simple, it should stop and start my Netscape
enterprise service under window 2000 with the following
command:

net stop <servicename>
net start <servicename>

In the Ant window I see that the DOS cmd command is
executed, but after that processing stops and Ant does
not give me the usual message 'COMPILATION SUCCESSFUL'.
When running the batch file without Ant it works fine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Gian Franco.