ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <>
Subject Re: InheritAll=false Leaves Java System Properties Undefined
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:08:16 GMT
I do not see this problem,
using a build script:

<project default="call">
  <target name="call">
    <antcall target="callee" InheritAll="false"/>

  <target name="callee">
    <echo>ant.home is ${ant.home}</echo>

The result is:

Buildfile: build.xml

     [echo] ant.home is /home/preilly/apps/apache-ant-1.5.3-1

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 04:39, Murray, Mike B. wrote:
> When using InheritAll=false for Ant and AntCall tasks, this seems to leave the "built-in"
system properties from Java undefined.  Is there anyway to cause these to be initialized,
or do I have to resort to passing each required system property down from the calling build
>  <>
> Thanks, Mike

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: