ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Unable to delete directory
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:46:15 GMT
Hi Antonie,

Can you check the patch on Win2000? and see if the random
failures go away. (The sleep time may need to be increased).
If the random failures go away, I think the change
should be committed.

I am not to sure if it is a good idea to put
the delete() hack^Wmethod in FileUtils, but perhaps.

Cheers,
Peter