ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Antelope 2.55 <if> and ANT 1.6alpha
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:48:16 GMT
The only way to to this at the addTask() method
would be to look at the tag, but this will
not work when xml namespaces will be used.

I think the easiest way to fix things would be
to use addElse(ElseTask elseTasks), addBool(BooleanCondition)
in the same way as IfTask#addBreak(Break) and to
drop the init() method.

This works both for ant 1.6 and ant 1.5.

Included is a patchfile IfTask.java.orig -> IfTask.java
Peter