ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Global path w/ refid and property file
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 17:40:03 GMT
You should place the <property file="build.properties">
before the <path id="/>

The reason the echo properties worked is that the
a new project was created by <antcall> and in this
project <path id ="/> got called again, but this
time the properties had been set.

Peter

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 18:29, Christian Eitner wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have something like:
>
> <project ...>
>
> 	<path id = "project.classpath">
> 		<pathelement path = "${binDestDir}/"/>
> 		<pathelement location = "${junitLib}"/>
> 	</path>
>
> 	<target name = "Build something">
> 		<property file = "build.properties"/>
> 		<antcall target = "Echo properties"/>
> 		<javac ...>
> 			<classpath refid = "project.classpath"/>
> 		</javac>
> 	</target>
>
> 	<target name = "Echo properties">
> 		<property name = "projectClasspath" refid = "project.classpath"/>
> 		<echo>
> 			${projectClasspath}
> 		</echo>
> 	</target>
>
> </project>
>
>    The `Echo properties' task echoes the classpath with all jars and paths as specified
(as one string with separators), with locations taken from build.properties and expanded afterwards,
but the javac tasks says