ant-user mailing list archives

From "Parnell, Giles (AU - Sydney)" <g.parn...@eclipsegroup.com.au>
Subject RE: Using the same targets across multiple platforms
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:50:30 GMT
Thanks for the help

I've included the Ant-contrib.jar into my source. I need to keep it separate
from the ant lib, so have included the jar in a separate dir to the ant lib
dir.

I've included the necessary statements into my build script to pick up the
new jar:

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
  <classpath>
    <pathelement location="/src/deploy/ant-contrib-0.4.jar"/>
  </classpath>
</taskdef>

My problem now is that ant can't find the files as the pathelement I have
included is not the full path. That portion of my project sits in:
/export/home/gparnell/minters/src/deploy/ant-contrib..jar

If I do this:
	 <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
		 <classpath
path="/export/home/gparnell/workspace/MinterEllison/src/deploy/ant-contrib-0
.4.jar"/>
  	 </taskdef>

is works... but i've had to hard code the path in.

My developers will have their own installation dir so i don't want to be
hard coding this value into the script. Is there anyway i can just give a
relative path to the location of the jar - as the jar will always sit in the
same portion of the project?

Thanks again
Giles