ant-user mailing list archives

From "Roman Rytov" <rry...@entopia.com>
Subject RE: How to iterate in Ant?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:37:01 GMT
Ok, the question is as follows. I have to generate (to bind) for every
XML-Schema a corresponding Java file. This task exists in jwsdp-1.2. I
can pass a directory where all the schemas are stored but I wanna pass
each schema-file's name as a parameter to create an output directory for
each own. I thought to do it by iterating through the files and calling
the task for each of them.

Btw, ant-contrib works Ok for such a simple task and I'm fine with it
(unless there is no 'standard' solution).

Roman