ant-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Bretin" <si...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject XMLCatalog resolve problem
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:55:04 GMT
Hello,

I'm having a little problem when I use the <style> task in order to run an xsl that
uses the document(myfile) function. myfile is a file:///C:/.../doc.xml URI, and is present
at the place described. When the style task is being executed, I get the following errors
:

    [style] D:/CVS_BASE/microproduits/build/ewas/tools/ahtml2ewasxsp.xsl:69:81:Warning! Can
not load requested doc: Programmer's Error!  putDocumentInCache found reparse of doc: file:///D:/CVS_BASE/microproduits/build/ewas/src/webapp/Examples/SampleWidgetApp/model.xml

Looking into the code being called, it seems that the problem comes from the XMLCatalog::resolve
function. This function is getting called with a base parameter that is null. Thus the code
path triggered creates an InputSource with uri as argument instead of new URL(uri).toString().
Because of that the source is not correct and the caching mechanism of the underlying XSLT
processor does not work correctly (It's Xalan).

I modified the code of the method to do what I think it should do, and wverything works fine
then. Anybody seen that before and could help me solve this problem, or get the fix in the
source repository ?

Thanks a lot,

Simon.