ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gian Franco Casula" <Gian.Franco.Cas...@topficie.nl>
Subject How to map JBuilder settings in Ant syntax
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:43:37 GMT
Hello,

Does anyone know how to translate the entries in
'Required libraries' in the JBuilder 'Project properties'
in my build.xml?

Example: in JBuilder I have the 'Required library' called 'mail'
(which consists of two jar files) it's content is used by JBuilder
during compilation. Since I haven't 'included' this library in my
build.xml a compilation error occurs, which I only manage to
skip by deleting the class referencing the 'mail' files.

Thank you,

Gian Franco