ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: The Generic Ant Project?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:05:39 GMT
I have had a look in google for generic ant project :

maybe you mean this
http://opensource.socialchange.net.au

or this

Ant Heap Documentation Index - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... lets you customize things like the project name, copyright ...
selections are then turned
into Ant properties, and ... The unmodified generic build system is kept in
a ...
antheap.sourceforge.net/ - 8k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

or this
JOFFAD - Java Open Framework For Application Development - [ Diese Seite
übersetzen ]
... What are the goal of JOFFAD ? To create a simple and reusable project
structure. To create a generic Ant tasks. To pre install and ...
joffad.sourceforge.net/overview.html - 8k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

or this

SourceForge.net: Project Info - Ant Script Repository - [ Diese Seite
übersetzen ]
... Repository of generic Ant build scripts. ... That customization is done
by exte
This project has not yet categorized itself in the Trove Software Map. ...
sourceforge.net/projects/antrepository/ - 27k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Antoine