ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: possible bug in delete in ant1.6alpha
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:25:05 GMT
David,
can you post a build snippet and the output of ant -verbose so that we see
what is going wrong there ?
it is always useful to fix the CVS head before we release it :-)
Cheers,
Antoine
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Resnick" <dresnick@mobilespear.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 2:12 PM

>I just tried using the nightly build and the very first operation
>(delete) failed:

   [delete] Deleting 1493 files from C:\sandbox\work
   [delete] Deleting C:\sandbox\work\C:\sandbox\work\file.txt
   [delete] Unable to delete file
C:\sandbox\work\C:\sandbox\work\file.txt

I was in any case worried about replacing the stable version of Ant that
I use with an alpha release; now I'm really worried ;-).