ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: some classes in Optional.jar?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:58:05 GMT
>Hi all

>I use Ant Version 1.5 . I found that in Optional.jar hasn't
>VAJImportServlet.class, VAJExportServlet.class,
>VAJToolServlet.class,VAJLoadServlet.class...
>Who can tell me the way to have those files ?

>Thanks.
The particular distribution of ant that you are using was certainly compiled
in the absence of the VAJ jar file.
You need to download an official binary distro from the ant Web site. Choose
ant 1.5.3 then.
There are still bugs in the VAJ tasks in 1.5.3, I hope that it will work for
you though.

Alternatively, download the source code of ant 1.6 (CVS head alias nightly)
and all the library dependencies that you need, put the dependencies under
lib/optional, and compile yourself.

Cheers
Antoine