ant-user mailing list archives

From "Navanee" <nava...@equadriga.com>
Subject FW: run a project file in new VM
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:29:40 GMT
Hello,

If you are not clear, please read the following,

I have two build files build1.xml and build2.xml. I have to call
build2.xml from build1.xml; in that case the second build file
(build2.xml) should start in new VM.

Is it possible?  Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,
Navanee.

-----Original Message-----
From: Navanee [mailto:navanee@equadriga.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 9:28 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: run a project file in new VM

Hello,

Please read the following Q & A.

Q: How do I integrate DashO into my automated build process?

A: All DashO products have a command line interface, suitable for
integrating into scripting
environments. DashO uses System.exit(x) to indicate its status to
callers.  For this reason,
users of Java based build environments, such as Ant, must start DashO in
a new VM.

How can we run Dasho in new VM? / How can we run a project file in new
VM?

Pls. help me….

Thanks and Regards,
Navanee.