ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn <>
Subject Re: Error setting up ant
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 04:47:28 GMT
That build file you included is used to deploy, undeploy ect applications
in conjuntion with Tomcat.

If that is what you are trying to do, see the Tomcat docs and

Also, for just using that script, you may also get useful answers asking
the tomcat list.  I often see posts there about using those ant tasks to
automate things.

If you are trying to build something other than an application that is to
be deployed in Tomcat, that build file is not going to be very useful I
should think -- other  than perhaps a reference to see how tasks are
structured but then again there is the manual for that...

> Are you trying to compile tomcat?  I am not sure what you are trying to
> accomplish with ant

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message