ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ritesh Rathore" <ritesh.rath...@tatainfotech.com>
Subject RE: Ant as a deployment tool
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:18:24 GMT
I am testing com.stc.storms.ejb.test.TestAllSLSB using Ant with junit. From
the IDE (Netbeans), the ant runs fine but when I try to run it from command
prompt (Windows 2000 server), it gives following error in the log.

Testsuite: com.stc.storms.ejb.test.TestAllSLSB
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec

	Caused an ERROR
null
	at
)
	at
.java:25)
	at com.stc.storms.ejb.test.TestAllSLSB.suite(TestAllSLSB.java:23)

I would like to know how to resolve this error. TestAllSLSB is a JUnit test
class that invokes other Cactus ejb test cases.

Thanks and Regards,
Ritesh