ant-user mailing list archives

From Dick Schulz <dsch...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AW: Ant start.bat ?!?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:15:48 GMT

Yes,  You must use a CALL  like any other execution of a a program withing
a .bat file. I found that out the hard way the other day. BAT would START
ant, simpy using the ANT  command, but exited the command shell immediately
afterward, rather than continuing on through my script. BTW, I notice
that ANT passes a success rc=1,  rather than Rc=0.   Strange ... I thought

Dick Schulz
Charlotte Financial Sector Development, I/T Support

T/L 794-1682  (704) 594-1682 FAX (704) 594-4679
 Lotus Notes:      dschulz@ibmus
E-mail:                  dschulz@us.ibm.com
VM:                        idssmnt1@cltbds

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 06/24/2003 11:19:39 AM