ant-user mailing list archives

From jonathan_cu...@bankone.com
Subject RE: Ant newbie - simple question
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:01:30 GMT

I can see your concern with clearcase, although there are ant tasks to do
your clearcase bidding.

But why would you need to version control the classes directory?  Are you
also putting compiled code into source control?

Jon Culli

Senior Developer
Bank One (http://www.bankone.com)
Phone: 1-312-661-6354