ant-user mailing list archives

From jonathan_cu...@bankone.com
Subject RE: question regarding WSAD specific ant tasks
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:55:16 GMT

Yes, there are other tasks for generating deployment code, ejbexport,
warexport, etc. that are provided with WSAD.  And there is a way to use
them from outside WSAD.  One of the prior posts had a link to the docs
inside WSAD.

Depending on where you installed WSAD, the doc should be somewhere like:
C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere
Studio\wstools\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.etools.j2ee.ant_5.0.1\doc\index.htm
There are a some links on this page to some articles on the IBM site that
explain what these tasks do, how they work, and how to use them.

In the directory C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere
Studio\wstools\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.etools.j2ee.ant_5.0.1there is a
sample build file and batch file to launch it that shows how to use these
tasks from outside wsad.  This is what they call "headless" ant.

Good luck.

Jon Culli

Senior Developer
Bank One (http://www.bankone.com)